Monday, August 26, 2013

Breaking the blogging/writing cherry...

So here goes nothing!

I've decided to start writing as a form of self-help therapy. With so many ideas and thoughts running through my head, I might be able to sleep a bit better at night.

I hope to write a little bit each day, if time allows, so have some patience with me if I'm a little slow at first.  : )

Some things going on in life as of late: My little man turned 3 yesterday...I cannot believe how quickly time has passed. It seems like yesterday I was pregnant with him. He is growing to be quite the adorable and smart little kid. Words do not express how much I love him.

School started again. I decided to take an online class on web content management. This should be interesting. I hope I do well, because I need a bit of change. I'd like to get into the Info Technology (or anything computer related) field. Hubby is also trying to register for the course and I think it'll be a cool bonding thing taking the same class.

In addition to school, I'm looking into trying out some virtual assistant work. If anyone knows of work that I can do for a couple hours during the night or for a few hours during the day on the weekends, let me know. Preferably with no phone/web cam activity. Working with MS Suite, data entry and transcription work is ideal.

Next big adventure: Going to NY Comic Con in October. Pretty excited about that. Hubby wants me to dress up and I'm still not 100% sold on the idea. I'm hoping at least one or two of my favorite authors decide to go there. Right now, I'm most looking forward to seeing John Barrowman, William Shatner and Andrew McCarthy (not necessarily in that order).

Anyway, that's what's up now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment